Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: Supreme Court of India, New Delhi has recently published a recruitment to hire 57 Junior Court Assistant. This is great news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Supreme Court of India. Interested applicants are advised to apply at superemecourtofindia.nic.in on or before the application last date 10 March 2017. For more information related Supreme Court of India jobs 2017 details like selection procedure, age limit, how to apply details are given below.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Supreme Court of India
Official Website: sci.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 57 Vacancies
Name of post: Junior Court Assistant
Salary: The approximate Salary as per existing rate of allowances including the HRA comes to Rs.43758/-+ Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in the English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of computer.
Age Limitation: Applicants should not be below 18 years & above 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016.(Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen & dependents of Freedom Fighters )
- Starting Date to submit application form: 11-02-2017
- Last date to submit application form: 10-03-2017
Steps to apply for Supreme Court Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates must visit on official website – sci.nic.in.
- Click on the link named Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Fill the application form & remit application fee.
- After successful submission takes the printout of your application.
Skilled candidates can Apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available at the official website sci.nic.in.
- Rs.300/- for General & OBC candidates and
- Rs.150/- for SC & ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH applicants
- Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge
- Typing (English) test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) and
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants can get their result of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection process. The result will be announced at the official website of Supreme Court. Which is sci.nic.in