UCIL Recruitment 2017: The authority Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), Jharkhand has published an advertisement for filling up 17 Management Trainee, Assistant Manager, and Fire Officer & various Posts. Interested applicants can download the form from the official website of UCIL i.e.ucil.gov.in as well as our web page by clicking on given link. Eligible applicants can send the application in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before last date 24 March 2017. Further information of UCIL Jobs 2017 like age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
About UCIL: Uranium Corporation of India Limited(UCIL) was incorporated on 04-10-1967. It is Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy with special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the need of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
Name of the Department: Department of Atomic Energy
Official Website: ucil.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Jharkhand
Total No. of Vacancies: 17 posts
Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager: 05 vacancies
- Management Trainee: 04 vacancies
- Fire Officer: 04 vacancies
- Assistant Manager: Rs.16400-40500
- Management Trainee: Rs.16400+ prevailing DA
- Fire Officer: Rs.25000/
- Assistant Manager: MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 02 years relevant experience OR Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant from the Institute
- Management Trainee: Degree in Environmental Engg./ Degree in any other branch of Engg.or Ph.D. in Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry backed with a PG Diploma
- Fire Officer: Passed SSC/ equivalent & Diploma in Fire Fighting/Fire Safety(2 years course)
(For more details regarding qualification visit on official notification)
- 28 years for Assistant Manager & Management Trainee.
- 35 years for the Fire Officer As on 24.03.201
- Last Date for Submitting of UCIL Recruitment Application form: 24 March 2017
UCIL Recruitment 2017: 17 Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Fire Officer, UCIL Jobs 2017:
The UCIL is going to announce a notification for required various posts of Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Fire Officer. The applicant can send application form on or before the last date. Application for this post are only accepted through registered post/speed post, any other mode will not be considered valid.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to access ucil.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for this posts properly.
- Candidates need to send their application in the prescribed format with the complete with attested testimonials & two latest passport size photographs and forward it to the below mentioned postal address.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East,
Application fees: Rs.50/-
Selection Process: Selection is based on interview
Documents needed at the time of Interview
- Class 10th certificate for verification of Date of Birth.
- Category valid certificate i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), certificate on proforma prescribed by Government self-undertaking taking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status, valid Physically Challenged certificate
- Marks sheets and testimonials in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience letter/certificates.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Result: Nominees are going to appearing in the interview, they can check result on the UCIL official website. The ucil official site ucil.gov.in