About: UPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of various vacancies of Civil services. It is one of the toughest examinations across India. The most popular posts are Indian Administrative Service and India Police Services. Large number of candidates are going to appear in the UPSC IAS and IPS Exam 2017. Union Public Service Commission conducts civil service examination.
UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: 980
Examination Name: Civil Services Exam 2017 (Preliminary)
Name of the Post/ Service:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC IAS 2017 Educational Qualification: The appearing candidates must have a degree from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
Age Criteria: Candidates age criteria must be between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01st August 2017 and relaxation in age will be provided as per government rules.
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- UPSC Online Application Commencement: 22nd February 2017
- UPSC Online Application Deadline: 17th March 2017
- Deadline for Application fee Submission: 17th March 2017
- Date for IAS/IPS/ IFS Exam 2017: 18th June 2017
- Date of IAS Mains 2017: 28th October 2017
UPSC Civil Services Pre 2017 Online Application Form: IAS/ IPS/ IFS Pre Exam 2017, Apply Online for UPSC IAS Application Form 2017 Now Started
All the aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017, they can do so by following the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsconline.nic.in on or before 17th March 2017. Applicants should keep in mind that after the last date, the apply online link will be disabled, so online apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2017 as soon as possible.
- Visit upsconline.nic.in/.
- Follow the “Online Application” link
- Go to the “Part I Registration” Link
- Read all the instructions and after satisfying the norms click on the yes button at the end of the page
- Fill the suggested online application form with factual and genuine details
- Submit the form and after submission you will get a unique registration ID, keep it safe
- Click on the “Part II Registration” and log in with the Registration ID you have suggested after part I Registration
- Pay the application fee as suggested through the Bank DD/ Cash/ Challan
- Fill all other necessary details and choose a examination center and the medium (Hindi/ English/ Other)
- Upload the recent passport size photograph
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled in the application form before the final submission
- Select the check box for your Agreement to the declaration
- Take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe
UPSC IAS Pre 2017 Form Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.100/- for unreserved category candidates and no application fee is required for the reserved category aspirants.
UPSC IAS Exam 2017 Selection Procedure: Selection in Civil Services examination is done on the basis of preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & personal interview. You may check detailed syllabus from given link.
Examination Centers for IAS 2017 (Pre)
IAS Number of Attempts: Six attempts are given for General Category till 32 years of age, 9 attempts for OBC category till 35 years of age and no attempts limit for SC/ST category till 37 years of age.
UPSC IAS / IPS/ IFS Recruitment 2017 Admit Card: UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017 Admit Card will be available on its official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in very soon.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Result: Aspirants can check Civil Services Recruitment Result 2017 from official portal after result declaration.
Apply Online for UPSC IAS/IPS/ IFS Pre Exam 2017 – till 17 March
UPSC IAS 2017 Application Form 2017 – IAS/ IFS/ IPS Prelims Exam
The UPSC has released the notification regarding the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017. Interested and deserving aspirants may apply by submitting the UPSC IAS Application Form 2017 on or before 17th March 2017. Stay connect with this portal here we are providing latest information about UPSC CSP exam 2017. For any of the issues, you may contact us by commenting at the bottom of the post in the reply section.