Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently issued a notification at mha.nic.in for recruit 166 Dy Director, Central Intelligence Officer, & Jr Intelligence Officer posts. Those aspirants wish to work with this government organization they required to apply offline for the IB Vacancy 2017 because it’s a great time for grab central government jobs. Eligible or skilled candidates may apply for before the closing date, 04 May 2017. For more details regarding IB Jobs 2017 like important date, selection process, how to apply are given below.
IB Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of the Department: Ministry of Home Affairs
Official Website: mha.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Total No. of Posts: 166 Vacancies
Name of posts:
- Deputy Director/ Tech: 02 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 01 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 02 posts
- Jr Intelligence Officer-II/Tech: 161 posts
IB Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th and possessing ITI Certification in Radio Technician/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics.
Age Limit: The age of the applicants must not exceeded than 56 years.
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
IB JIO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Advt Date: 03 March 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 04 May 2017
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2017, 166 Jr Intelligence Officer & Other Vacancies, Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Eligible and interested candidates are invited to register themselves for the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2017 by submitting the online application form for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 amid of the dates 3 March to 4 May 2017 by following the IB official website, i.e. mha.nic.in.
IB Vacancies 2017 How to apply:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site that is mha.nic.in
- Select link ‘Vacancies’ that is given in the list.
- Select link of the vacancy for which you want to apply
- Read complete notification carefully.
- Download the format of application form
- Fill all information in the application.
- The application must be attached along with the copies of all essential documents & certificates etc.
- The application should be sent to the address before 03/05/2017.
The Joint Deputy Director/G,
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi – 21
Intelligence Bureau Jobs Application Fee:
- General and OBC have to pay: Rs. 50/-
- ST/ SC/Woman: No need to pay.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates totally depend on:
(A) Written Examination
(B) Trade Test
(C) Medical Examination.
IB Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidate who are going to apply for the Intelligence Bureau recruitment, they will be able to check their IB Junior Intelligence Officer Result 2017 from the official website mha.nic.in.