WII Recruitment 2017: The Authority of Wildlife Institute of India, has published a notification to hire the 55 posts of Project Scientist, Project Associate, & Project Fellow. The eligible applicants who are looking for the Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy 2017 they need to grab this opportunity. The eligible applicants need to use the official website of the organization for filling the form through the official website wii.gov.in. The applicants can require submitting their application form before the last date of application form is 12 March 2017. Other details of this vacancy like age limit, education qualification, how to apply are given below.
About WildLife Institute OF India: WII, Established in 1982, Wildlife Institute of India is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers the training program, academic courses & advisory in wildlife research & management. WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change.
WII Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change,
Official Website: wii.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Total No.of Posts: 55 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Project Scientist, Project Associate (Ecology), Project Follow
- Establishment of Ganga Aqualife Conservation Monitoring Centre: 09
- Planning Aquatic Species Restoration for Ganga River: 18
- Capacity Building of Forest Department and Other Stakeholders: 02
- Establishment of Rescue and Rehabilitation Centres: 04
- Community-Based Conservation Programmes for Species Restoration in Ganga River: 10
- Nature Interpretation and Education for Biodiversity Conservation of Ganga River: 06
- Project Management Unit (Administrative): 06
Salary: Rs.20000/- to Rs. 52000/-
- Project Scientist: Ph.D. in Wildlife Science / Forestry / Environmental Science / Environmental Management / Botany / Zoology / Veterinary Science/ Life Science or related subjects. Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate mark
- Project Associate (Ecology) & Project Follow: Master’s degree with the minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Wildlife Science / Forestry / Environmental Science /Environmental Management / Zoology/ Botany/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science or related subjects with ≥3 years experience in relevant field. (for other posts, check the official notification)
Age Limitation: Upper age limit is between 30 years to 65 years according to the post.
- Starting Date to submit application form: Available Now
- Last date to submit application form: 12 March 2017
- Admit Card Releasing date: 21st March 2017
- Entrance Test Date: 26 March 2017
WII Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 55 Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Fellow & other various Posts:
Those applicants who wish to work with this authority they required to apply online application form for WII Jobs 2017. Applicants may follow the given process to apply online through the use official website.
Steps to apply for WildLife Institute OF India Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates must have the logon to official website – wii.gov.in.
- Click on the link of named WII Dehradun Technical and Administrative Recruitment.
- Fill the application form & remit application fee.
- After successful submission takes the printout of your application.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for WildLife Institute OF India Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available at the official website wii.gov.in.
- Candidates should pay the application fee Rs.500/- for the General candidates
- No fee for the reserved candidates.
Selection Procedure: Project Field Unit (PFU) – The position of Project Scientist, Project Fellows, Project Associate / Project Biologists database operator will be recruited through a written test followed by a personal interview. The Project Assistant Grade second will only appear for the personal interview, and there will be no written test.(For more posts wise details candidates need to read official notification).
WII Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants can get their result of WII Recruitment 2017 after the finish of selection scheme. The result will be released at the official website of WildLife Institute of India which is wii.gov.in.