Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan High Court has published a notification for recruit 15 Translators Posts. Candidates may apply offline for the HCRaj Jodhpur Translator Recruitment 2017 on or before the 04 April 2017. Aspirants can get the application form from the official website which is hcraj.nic.in. More details of High Court of Rajasthan Translator Jobs 2017 such as age limitations, academic qualification, important dates are given below.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017
Name of Department: Rajasthan High Court
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Name of the Posts: Translator
No of Vacancies: Translator: 15 Vacancies
Eligibility For HCRAJ Vacancy 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Post Graduate in the English Literature from any recognized university established by law in India
- Age Limit: Aspirants should not below 18 years or not exceed than the 35 years. age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
Important Dates for the HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
- Last date for submission of offline application form: 04 April 2017
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: 15 Translator, HCRaj Jodhpur Jobs 2017:
The Rajasthan High Court is going to announce a notification for required various posts of the translator. Applicants can send application form on or before the last date 04 April 2017. Application for this post is only accepted through the post. If the applicant uses another mode that is considered as invalid. Applicants need to follow some basic steps for apply offline.
How to apply:
- First of all, Visit the official website of Rajasthan high court
- Then go to the vacancy and
- Click on the Application Form & download it.
- Then fill it Offline that is by pen
- Attach all the important document with it.
- Then forward it to the Postal Address of High Court Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court,
Application fees: You need deposit Rs. 100/- or Rs. 25/- as application fee through the demand draft.
Selection Process: Applicants need to face written examination or interview round.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Result: Nominees are going to appearing in the selection process, they can check result on the official website.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: The recruitment authority of Rajasthan High Court is inviting application form for filling 2043 Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Positions. Candidates who are looking for Latest High court Vacancies in Rajasthan, they can apply for the Rajasthan District Court Recruitment 2017. Authority has started offline apply procedure only for those applicants having NCC training or former prisoner (fulfil upper age relaxation criteria) and the excellent player to apply for reservation category application. You are allowed to fill Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 Application form from 22 February to 18 March 2017. Interested and well-skilled aspirants can apply through the official website hcraj.nic.in. Other details of Raj High Court LDC Jobs 2017 such as age limit, academic qualification, important dates and applying procedure.
About HCRAJ: The Rajasthan High Court is presently having a sanctioned strength of 50 judges.The abolition of the Rajasthan High Court Bench at Jaipur caused a huge dissatisfaction among the large section of people in Eastern Rajasthan, especially in the city of Jaipur. Under the order of 1976, discretion is also given to the Chief Justice to order that any case or class of cases arising in any district within the jurisdiction of Jaipur Bench shall be heard at Jodhpur.
Name of Organisation: Rajasthan High Court
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancy: 2043 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 1733
- Stenographer: Hindi- 263, English- 47
District Vacancy Details
|District||Stenographer||Lower Division Clerk|
|Ajmer District Court||15||89|
|Alwar District Court||15||89|
|Baran District Court||05||40|
|Banswara District Court||07||26|
|Balotra District Court||06||53|
|Bharatpur District Court||10||13|
|Bhilwara District Court||17||45|
|Bikaner District Court||08||39|
|Bundi District Court||02||20|
|Chittorgarh District Court||12||69|
|Churu District Court||01||28|
|Dausa District Court||05||23|
|Dholpur District Court||10||28|
|Dungarpur District Court||03||29|
|Hanumangarh District Court||04||32|
|Jaipur District Court||22||264|
|Jaisalmer District Court||03||15|
|Jalor District Court||04||17|
|Jhalawar District Court||05||38|
|Jhunjhunu District Court||04||34|
|Jodhpur District Court||21||135|
|Kota District Court||15||117|
|Merta District Court||10||51|
|Pali District Court||11||70|
|Rajsamand District Court||05||37|
|Sawai Madhopur District Court||09||15|
|Sikar District Court||–||37|
|Sirohi Abu Road District Court||01||08|
|Sirohi District Court||02||32|
|Tonk District Court||08||51|
|Udaipur District Court||09||96|
|Karauli District Court||06||19|
|Pratapgarh District Court||04||16|
|Shri Ganganagar District Court||07||51|
Eligibility For HCRAJ Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should have a passed the 12th class from any recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be more than 18 years and below than 35 years.
Raj HC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of HCRAJ Online Application Form 2017: 22 February 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 March 2017
- Online submission of Examination fee: till 21 March 2017
- Offline submission* of exam fee: 22 Feb to 12 March 2017
(* applicants having NCC training or former prisoner( fulfill upper age relaxation criteria) and the excellent player to apply for reservation category application)
How to apply for Raj High Court Recruitment 2017: HCRAJ Steno and Clerk Vacancies, 2070 Posts
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Form is available online on the official website. Those candidates who are eligible and interested can feel the form from the HCRAJ website before the last date expire.The steps are given to fill the application form kindly go through it.
- First of all visit official website that is hcraj.nic.in for Raj HC LDC Vacancy 2017.
- Download and Read HCRAJ LDC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Then click on the online application form link. Enter all required details carefully in the online form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in given column.
- Pay the application form fees by net banking / Credit debit card And click on the submit button.
- Note down all the important things like Application Number, Password etc.
- Print a hard copy of Raj HC LDC Application Form 2017.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- for SC/ST / PWD/ Woman Candidates and Rs.100/- for UR/OBC Candidates
HCRAJ 2017 Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Interview / written test.
Examination Center (Tanentaivies): Bikaner, Ajmer, Jaipur, Bhartpur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Udaipur
Selection Scheme for LDC Posts
Selection Scheme of Stenographer
HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 Result: The result will be declared after the one month of examination. All candidates are advised to kindly visit the official website for result update.
Check Here>> Official Notification + Application Form – LDC Posts
Check Here >> Official Notification + Application Form – Stenographer Posts
Raj HC Jobs 2017:
Rajasthan High Court has published notification of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 for 2043 Posts of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the website that is hcraj.nic.in. The above information is sufficient to fill the Raj HC Vacancy 2017 Application Form. For more details kindly read the official notification and you can ask us in our comment box
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan High Court (Rajasthan HC) has released a recruitment notification for the vacancies of 27 District Judge Cadre openings. Self-motivated and skilled candidates can apply online for on the official website of Rajasthan High Court that is hcraj.nic.in. The candidates are advised to fill the Rajasthan HC Application Form 2017 before or on 6 March 2017. After submission of online application form, you need to send the printout of filled application form till 24th March 2017. The other details of Rajasthan HC Jobs 2017 are given below.
About RHC: The Rajasthan High Court is presently having sanctioned strength of 50 judges. The abolition of the Rajasthan High Court Bench at Jaipur caused a huge dissatisfaction among the large section of people in Eastern Rajasthan, specially in the city of Jaipur. The bench has jurisdiction in respect of the cases arising in the districts of Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dhaulpur, Kota, Bundi, Jhalawar, Baran, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, Sawaimadhopur, Karauli, Sikar, Tonk, and Dausa.
Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Total Posts: 27 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: District Judge Cadre
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Law from any recognized University or Institution with some experience.
- Age Limit: The minimum age should be 35 Years & Maximum 45 years.
Important dates for Rajasthan HC District Judge Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Rajasthan HC Application Form: 14 Feb 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 6 March 2017
- Last Date For Submission Printout of Online Application: 24 March 2017
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017:
Those candidates who are eligible can fill Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017 can fill their online application form by visiting the official website of Rajasthan High Court. The below steps are given to apply for the Rajasthan High court Judge jobs:
- Firsts of all candidate need to visit the official website that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Click on the Raj HC District Judge Recruitment 2017 and open it.
- Read the Instructions carefully and make you important documents ready.
- After that fill the Application form correctly.
- Make the offline payment by the demand draft payable at “Registrar(General). Raj High Court, Jodhpur”
- Take the hard copy of Application Form and attach the Important document with it.
- After that send the Application form to the postal address.
Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- All other candidates: Rs.800/-
- OBC Candidates (NCL): Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: The candidates are selected on the basis of Examination and the Personal Interview taken by the Authority of Rajasthan High Court.
Raj HC Admit Card: The admit card will be available soon on the official website of the Rajasthan High Court. Without Admit Card candidate can’t be permitted to the examination Hall. So candidates are advised to download the admit card before appearing in exam.
Raj High Court Result: The result will be declared after the exam and PI taken by the Rajasthan High Court. Candidate can check the result after one month of the exam on the official website.