Candidates with audit & good compliance knowledge and able to handle compliances requirements and audit independently. Preferably CA or equivalent with about 5 years of post-qualification experience / CA Inter with 5-8 years of experience / Graduate or Post graduate with 10+ years of experience with good compliance hands on experience. This would be an individual contributor role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ensure all periodical compliance including direct & indirect taxes are met accurately and on time. This includes payment of dues, filing the required returns, provide information to tax consultants to support on periodical / adhoc assessments / queries
• Front end all external audits and provide the required information with the support of internal team and outsourced partners and ensure timely completion of audit without and adverse remarks.
• Spearhead GST migration and rollout in Oracle and related activities
• Perform internal audits on the accounting and other functions as required.
• Oversee AP performance to ensure the invoices are processed and paid accurately and on time. Also ensure related accounting including AP accruals / provisions are made appropriately.
• Oversee AR activities including Co-ordinate with group companies for timely collection, IC recons, filing of returns etc.
• Oversee employee reimbursement to ensure that it is accurate and as policy.
• Support in reconciliations and accounting as and when required
• Support in month end and annual close.
• Good knowledge of various statutory laws and regulation.
• Capable of understanding and interpreting statutory provisions.
• Experience in handling various audits & reporting activities, independently.
• Good in MS office particularly Excel. Good knowledge in ERP particularly Oracle preferred.
• Audit experience preferred.