Microsoft IT will help Microsoft achieve its full potential by transforming it into a Real-Time Enterprise, delighting customers & inspiring the industry with our use of Microsoft technology. Microsoft IT- India practices process methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Six Sigma to improve its operational excellence and efficiency. Itâs the state-of-the art, leading edge Microsoft technologies along with the world-class process rigor that makes it an employer of choice. MSIT-India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages Microsoftâs global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. We Deliver IT Solutions and Services that drive Innovation and Business Value.
Company name:- Microsoft
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Education:- B.Tech (CS/IT)
Experience:- 5 years
Job Location:- Bangalore
- End to end ownership of enterprise software right from architecture to delivery
- Design and develop software with high quality following agile paradigms
- Design and develop enterprise software, meeting high scale security requirements
- Translate use cases and requirements from Program Management to design software with high
component reuse, wherever possible
- Well versed with architecture and design patterns and able to apply the same when needed
- Driver teams technically to deliver software with high quality
- Relevant Software Engineering experience with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Four years of coding in C and C++, or C# or Java
- Experience in writing test automation, Solid design/code writing experience.